Monday, February 26, 2007

You Say It's Your Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!
My sister Sarah is the big 2-7 today. Things you should know about Sarah:
~She is my bigger sister, but I am taller
~She is a newly-wed
~Her hair is silky and so long
~Her little girl Iris looks so much like her, and she is almost 2!
~She HATES to have her neck touched
~She is a crazy dancer, and does the best "fiddler on the roof" impression
~I have always copied the cool things she has done (soccer, cheer leading, snowboarding, etc)
~She always says what is on her mind
~She always has millions of shoes
~She lives in the most beautiful place on earth
~She has worked as a scooper, baker, waitress, raft driver, and many other jobs
~She has a blog too- beanheadfamily@blogspot.com
~She would do anything for her friends and family
~She has a statue of a hula-hooper in her yard
~She's my best friend and I love her so much
Happy Birthday Smilin' Sam