Thursday, February 22, 2007

Birthday Boys


The impossible checkered board cake. How is it done? You can write me for directions, if you feel you are up to it!!!

Blowing out the Candles. You may be thinking there sure are a lot of candles on the cake, but Juddah wanted more than three to blow out.

Juddah and Jon trying to assemble the train.

Race Cars

I don't know why this picture is sideways, but it is Zion trying so hard to get the balloons with his bubble wand.

Juddah and Jon's birthday party was so fun. We had a delicious meal of Leg of Lamb, cous cous salad, home made rolls, spinach salad, mashed potatoes, and of course cake. I am so terrible at decorating cakes. For Juddah's cake I had a grand vision, but by the time I had the darn thing frosted, I was spent. So I just wrote "Happy Birthday Juddah" and he loved it anyways! Jon's cake was a German chocolate cake. mmm so so good.