Friday, February 2, 2007

Art Projects


"Hey Juddah do you have the yellow crayon? I think I need it for the sun I am drawing"


Juddah and his birthday chain. We made it on my bed incase Zion woke up in the middle of production, and I would be able to hide the paper and scissors. Juddah has been reminding me a few times a day "my birthday is in just a few days, it is coming up really quick!"


He also tries to pressure me into letting him tear off more than one link a day.

It is cute how excited and aware of his birthday he is this year. This is the first year that he mostly understands that he has a special day coming up. The other day in the car he told me "My birthday is soon, and I will be big then. And then I am going to drive your car." I asked him " If you drive my car, can I drive your truck?" He said "No you are too big, it might break." Hmm thanks a lot!!