Saturday, February 17, 2007

JUDDAH!!!


Dear Juddah,
Tomorrow you will be three years old. I can't believe it! I can remember being pregnant with you and then you being a wee newborn, and thinking that you would be little forever. I couldn't imagine you getting bigger.

You are so much fun to be around. Your imagination is awesome. I love playing store, and bouncy ball, and cowboys, and painting, and playing with play dough. I love that you always insist on helping me make cookies, or rolls, or mashed potatoes.


I love how sweet you are. You always ask me if I am OK. I love that when we wrestle, and you pin me, you then tell me "It's alright mama. It will be OK." I think it is so sweet when you hug your little brother and tell him you love him.

You are always ready to sing and dance. I love it when you ask me "Do you like that dance move?" I think it is so cool that you try to teach me your signature moves, and even though I never quite do them right, you still encourage me to try.

Juddah, you are so good to your little brother. I know it gets frustrating that he always wants to do what you do, but you always include him. You are such a great teacher. You have taught Zion so many things. You taught Zion how to go down the steps on the deck without falling. You taught Zion how to go down a slide all by himself. You always share the snacks I hand you in the car with Zion. I think it is so cute that sometimes you can hardly wait for Zion to wake up from his nap.

I love you Juddah. Thank you for being my biggest boy. Thank you for being patient with me while I learn how to be a good mom for you. Happy Birthday Little Buddy! Now lets eat some Cake!!!