Sunday, February 25, 2007

Tag your IT

My Sister Mary Tagged me

The Rules of the game:

1. Find the nearest book to you.
2. Name the book and author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page.
5. Copy out the next 3 sentences and post to your blog.
6. Tag three other people.

The nearest book is the phone book, so I grabbed the next nearest:

"Holy Cows and Hog Heaven" by Joel Salatin

" I think the central question each of us needs to ask ourselves at the end of the day is this: "today, which food system advanced because of me-- farm friendly food or industrial food?" That is really the only question that matters and the only one you are responsible for. I enjoy a snickers bar every now and then."
Funny sentence to end on, but he goes on to say that you don't have to "give yourself ulcers over your diet" just keep in mind who and where you get your food.

Who should I tag? Laurie were you tagged? Sarah were you tagged? I know Wendy, Heather and of course Mary have already played, who will be next???