Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Music in Motion

Today we were on the move as soon as we woke up. The boys ate breakfast, and I showered. I wrestled Juddah and Zion into many layers of warm clothes, coats, gloves and hats, and we made it out the door with time to spare. We were so excited to dance and make some cool music. Juddah couldn't stop talking about music class last night when I was putting him to bed. When we got the "the Centre" I looked around to see if any other kids and their parents were arriving. We were a little early, so I thought with the cold weather maybe everyone else would be a little late. After we got out of our coats, gloves, and hats, a very offical lady came in and told us that the class had been canceled due to the bad weather. We were bummed. The boys definatly didn't want to re-dress. Couldn't the lady have timed her announcement to the three of us two minutes earlier? We climbed back into the car. And then I remembered that is was Tuesday; Library Day!!! So we went to the library. It was so fun. The group of kids was small, which was great because Zion was "wearing" his dancing shoes and didn't want to sit still for a second. Juddah was able to answer all the questions because he was the oldest at story time. It was so fun. I am glad we went to the library, it has beed since before Christmas that we have gone to Story time.
Next week I will let you all know about "Music in Motion" and hopefully I will remember my camera so I can snap some photos. In the words of Juddah "Chao Baby"