Monday, July 23, 2007

Jewelie's Wedding

Sarah and I carpooled down to Jewelies Wedding. Sarah's Volvo wagon was packed full of camping gear, kids, snacks, toys, movies, and music. We really couldn't have fit anything else in. It was a long drive, but the kids did great. Iris and Juddah tried to claim different songs and words as their "own property," exclaiming "No don't sing it. It is my SONG!"


Here comes the Bride. Jewelie and her daughter Emmerichgray (sp) right before the ceremony.

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Shultz


Zion and Iris in the tent. I shared my tent with Sarah and Iris. It was a little crazy getting the kids to go to bed, but in the end, the Moms won!


Zion and Wyatt, Roses son, loading up the gear, and getting ready to head home. I felt like we were so lucky it didn't rain he day of the wedding, but the next morning it was pouring rain.


Juddah, Iris, and Zion with is head in a backpack. There was a great playground for the kids to play on. It was in a very convenient location, so we were able to swing, and enjoy friends and family all at once!

Yesterday I was exhausted, but it was worth it! Jewelie looked beautiful. It was fun to see her mom, sisters, and kids. And have I mentioned the food? Jewelie and her sisters made all the food. Puerto Rican chicken and rice, avocado salad, cheeses, fruits, salads, steak and chicken kabobs, and oh my, two amazing cakes. Mmm, I am still dreaming of cake! All the happiness in the world to the newlyweds!