Saturday, May 12, 2007

Grandma Roberts

I also need to dedicate a post to my Mother-in-Law this Mothers Day.

From the first day I met her, she has made me feel like part of the family. After living on her farm I really got to know how this lady operates. I have never seen anyone multi-task like her. She can out-work anyone I have ever met. And she is so excited to tackle a new project everyday. She has taught me about farm animals and gardening. (I hope my flowers and veggies survive! We'll see how much knowledge I retained!) Karen has also been a great friend and garage sale companion to me. That woman loves a bargain!

Karen has truely been like a second mom to my boys. She would call and ask "Can Juddah and Zion come out to play?" It was always such a treat to leave the boys with her, and know they were all having the best time together. Our new distance has been hard on all of us, but I know the boys are the most sad about being so far away from Grandma and Grandpa's farm.

Thanks Karen for all you have done for us. I don't know how we would have survived without your love and support over the years. Happy Mothers Day!