Monday, April 23, 2007

Camera Shy

I thought I would post some pictures of pre-move, during move, and post move. I am going to have to do a couple of posts, and they won't be in any particular order.


I am so happy to have my camera back. This week I saw two of my sisters and their families. The boys had so much fun with their cousins. If I would have had my camera at Sarah's house I would have taken pictures of the boys and Iris sitting on the wet soggy grass, the three of them coloring with chalk, and eating lunch on Sarah's new back porch. If I had had the camera when I saw my sister Heather and her family I would have snapped photos of the kids greeting us as we drove into their campsite, the kids throwing rocks into a pond Abby and Peter found, Abby and Peter helping Juddah down the rocky beach, Rick digging clams, and Heather with Christine on her back. We had so much fun visiting everyone. I am so excited to live here on the west coast.

Juddah and Zion in a packed van with cool Easter shades on.

Juddah on Grandma Roberts farm by an old tractor seat


Grandma Roberts showing Zion the spring flowers


Juddah Lindsey, Zion and Grammy at the dinosaur museum


Rand at Grammy and Grampy's house eating some plastic cereal. Yum!