Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Whole New World

It has been so long since I have posted a blog entry. I know all my fans (ok, family members)are just dying to hear about my life. The thing is, I always forget my camera when we go do fun things, and my blog entries are just better with pictures.

Lately we have had fun going to playgroups, library, parades, and yesterday, da da da da "Disney On Ice!" Jon's sister gets tickets from her work to all kinds of events. She snagged some for us. The theme was "the Princess Collection" So as you can imagine, Juddah and Zion were some of the only boys. It was a great adventure though. We had a special parking pass so we were able to park right by the doors. Juddah was so entranced by it all. The music and lights were great. Zion liked it for about 5 minutes, which was a long time for him. Then we spent the rest of the time running around the concessions. Juddah stayed with Ashley his cousin who is my age.

While Zion and I were running around I was awed by all the stuff they were selling. $16 whirly light things, $10 cotton candy, $14 snow cone in a theme cup, shirts, popcorn, toys, figures, fairy wings, etc, all extremely over priced and cheaply made. But people we shelling out the big bucks for all kinds of gear. Every girl around us had a light-up tiara, and wand, and sooo many treats. I am cheap, we brought our own treats, and didn't buy anything. Sorry Disney, I hope we didn't cut your profits by too much!

We really had a great time, and the boys slept great last night. Thanks for inviting us Auntie Susan!